- To promote printmaking as a creative force in Sheffield and beyond.
- To encourage artists in their development, skills and careers as printmakers.
- To enable members of the group to exhibit regularly, locally and nationally.
- To provide a forum where artists/printmakers can discuss, exchange ideas and find encouragement and support.
- To introduce new artists to the potential of print as means of producing art work.
- To create a membership that is broad, open, inclusive, developing and growing.
- Sheffield Printmakers Constitution – Download
- Sheffield Printmakers Committee Roles – Download
- Membership Application Form – Download